We are seeking a Behavioral Health Professional to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual setting.
Roots Renewal Counseling, Inc (RRCI) is looking for experienced, licensed clinicians who have a specialty that fits within our philosophy of the mind/body approach to mental health. We offer W2 employment. Currently, we are accepting applications for:
–A LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, and Professional Counselor Associates licensed in Oregon.
We currently have full time positions available that can be 100% Telehealth (work from home). Full time employees are required to complete 25 billable sessions per week and the compensation package includes health insurance benefits, vacation, retirement, an Apple computer, and money towards continuing education. Bonuses are given for sessions above the required number and the bonus is paid out in the same pay period the sessions are performed.
We offer our therapists a steady flow of client referrals, administrative support, monthly clinical supervision, use of an electronic health record, and opportunities for work/life balance.
RRCI places a high value on its staff and has cultivated a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, independence, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. Therapists are expected to be available two nights per week (M-F) and are able to have a completely flexible schedule outside of the two required evenings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $60.00 /hour
- A curiosity that leads to life-long learning
- Mastery of basic counseling skills
- Multicultural competency
- Capable of completing assessments, treatment plans and therapy sessions along with the ability to complete clinical notes/required paperwork in a timely manner
- Work Monday – Friday with early evening availability and late evening availability two times per week – but may set own schedule
- Desire to have 25 – 27 appointments per week
- Either be credentialed on popular insurance panels or work towards credentialing on insurance panels
How to Apply
Please send the following materials to RRCI:
- Letter of intent, including statement of professional objectives for the position
- Current curriculum vitae
- A copy of Oregon state license to practice
Please contact Stephanie Stockham-Ronollo with any questions, comments, or concerns. Materials are being accepted at [email protected].