Roots Renewal Counseling is hiring a Online Licensed Professional Counselor!
At RRC we seek to eliminate barriers for St. Louis community members, ensuring access to high quality mental health services. We envision a future where mental health practitioners are honored, paid a livable wage, and are encouraged to have a work/life balance. We see a world where anyone seeking mental health services will receive expert care in a timely and compassionate manner.
Employees will receive partial insurance, retirement benefits, and professional liability insurance. In addition, employees are offered a flexible schedule to insure a comfortable work/life balance.
- Conducting initial phone triage and intake appointments
- Completes diagnostic formulations and appropriate assessments on each new client
- Providing counseling for RRC clients (which often includes families, children, couples, and individuals)
- Assists clients in identifying, developing, and sustaining appropriate natural support systems
- Collaborate with other behavioral health and physical health providers to holistically address the needs of the client
- Possibility of creating and running group counseling or psycho-educational workshops
- Complete all required documentation (daily clinical notes, assessments, treatment plans) in an accurate and timely manner
- Participate in weekly team meetings to collaborate regarding shared clients, build and practice new skills and stay up to date on agency administrative information
- Participate in clinical supervision to increase competence and address any areas of needed improvement
- Offer supervision to Clinical Fellows
- A curiosity that leads to life-long learning
- Mastery of basic counseling skills
- Multicultural competency
- Capable of completing assessments, treatment plans and therapy sessions along with the ability to complete clinical notes/required paperwork in a timely manner
- Work Monday – Friday with early evening availability and late evening availability two times per week – but may set own schedule
- Desire to have 25 – 27 appointments per week
- Either be credentialed on popular insurance panels or work towards credentialing on insurance panels
How to Apply
Please send the following materials to Roots Renewal Counseling:
- A copy of a 20 minute mock counseling session
- Letter of intent, including statement of professional objectives for the position
- Current curriculum vitae
- A copy of Missouri state license to practice
Please contact Stephanie Stockham-Ronollo with any questions, comments, or concerns. Materials are being accepted at the address below. Electronic submission of materials is also acceptable.
To keep our staff and clients safe, we are working via Telehealth until it’s deemed safe to return to the office.