Roots Renewal Counseling is hiring a Online Licensed Professional Counselor!
Roots Renewal Counseling is looking for experienced, licensed clinicians who have a specialty that fits within our philosophy of the mind/body approach to mental health. We offer W2 employment. Currently, we are accepting applications for:
–A LPC, LCSW, or Licensed Psychologist who has a current MO License.
We currently have full time positions available that can be 100% Telehealth (work from home). Full time employees are required to complete 25 billable sessions per week and the compensation package includes health insurance benefits, retirement, and money towards continuing education. Competitive, above average pay for the St. Louis area is being offered. Bonuses are given for sessions above the required number and the bonus is paid out in the same pay period the sessions are performed.
We offer our therapists a steady flow of client referrals, administrative support, monthly clinical supervision, use of an electronic health record, and opportunities for work/life balance.
Roots Renewal Counseling places a high value on its staff and has cultivated a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, independence, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. Therapists are expected to be available two nights per week (M-F) and are able to have a completely flexible schedule outside of the two required evenings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
At RRC we seek to eliminate barriers for St. Louis community members, ensuring access to high quality mental health services. We envision a future where mental health practitioners are honored, paid a livable wage, and are encouraged to have a work/life balance. We see a world where anyone seeking mental health services will receive expert care in a timely and compassionate manner.
- A curiosity that leads to life-long learning
- Mastery of basic counseling skills
- Multicultural competency
- Capable of completing assessments, treatment plans and therapy sessions along with the ability to complete clinical notes/required paperwork in a timely manner
- Work Monday – Friday with early evening availability and late evening availability two times per week – but may set own schedule
- Desire to have 25 – 27 appointments per week
- Either be credentialed on popular insurance panels or work towards credentialing on insurance panels
How to Apply
Please send the following materials to Roots Renewal Counseling:
- Letter of intent, including statement of professional objectives for the position
- Current curriculum vitae
- A copy of Missouri state license to practice
Please contact Stephanie Stockham-Ronollo with any questions, comments, or concerns. Materials are being accepted at [email protected]